- Low weight
- High-end aerial mapping UAV system
- Electric motor
- Weight: 5 Kg including payloads and airframe
- Endurance: Up to 60 minutes
- Catapult launching system
- Belly landing or optional net
- Dimensions: wing span 2m; length: 80cm; height 20cm;
- 24Mp (or NEW 39Mp) calibrated RGB or NIR (optional) digital camera with 24mm focal length, modified for aerial mapping with raw image format.
- Gyrostabilised 3-axis camera mount for drift-free vertical photography with better than 1 degree stabilisation in X,Y and Z direction in all flight conditions.
- Radiometric image correction and geotiff conversion software.
- Optional real time VGA quality video on ground control station with up to 20Km range.
- Optional 100 Hz Dual-frequency L1/L2 code/carrier phase GLONASS and GPS receiver with SBAS, DGNSS, RTK and PPP positioning Or 10 Hz L1 GPS receiver
- Horizontal accuracy: 6mm + 0.5ppm (RTK mode for 100Hz GPS)
- Vertical accuracy: 1cm + 1ppm (RTK mode for 100Hz GPS)
- Flight management system and camera are synchronised with 20 nano-second accuracy
- Dedicated software for GPS data processing
- Optional Aerial Triangulation, 3D vector feature extraction DTM/DSM, orthophoto and mosaic production software
Autopilot and mission planning system
- Photogrammetric mission planning software with proper consideration for digital terrain models(DTM) to design flight lines with unlimited 3D waypoints
- Wind speed up to 25 km/hr
- Real-time control from ground control station
- Multiple safety options: no fly-zone area and geo-fence definition, optional parachute recovery, automatic return to launch when battery is low, fully manual control with telemetry assisted for immediate recovery